How to Completely Format iPhone
For different reasons, you may wish to format your iPhone completely. Here, we will tell you 3 ways to format iPhone 12/11/Xs Max /Xs/X/8/7/6/5/4. Here is how to use PanFone iOS Eraser to format your iPhone completely: Thanks to its Erase All Data function, you can one-click to format your iPhone.
3 Options|How to Reset iPhone without Losing Data
· If your iPhone is completely unresponsive, a practical way to fix this issue is to perform a force reset. The processes vary slightly among different iPhone models. On iPhone 8/8 Plus/X/XS/SE/11: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button > Press and immediately release the Volume Down button > Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until you see the Apple logo.
How to Reset Your iPhone
· How to force restart your iPhone Another way to reset your iPhone is to do what Apple officially calls a “force restart.” Once again, no important data will be lost. A force restart is
Practical Guide to Factory Reset iPhone Without …
· Factory Reset iPhone without passcode/password using iTunes If you have previously synced your iPhone using iTunes and now there is iTunes available, then you can use iTunes to reset your iPhone without needing a passcode. But this will wipe out all your .
How to Completely Wipe iPhone, iPad before Selling it
Shares the steps to wipe iPhone (or iPad) by using BitRaser software installed on the host machine. These instructions help you get started with erasing iOS devices in less than 15 minutes. *Note: Total wiping time for a device will vary as per its storage capacity & erasure standard chosen.
How to Erase an iPhone with or without Apple ID
· How to Wipe iPhone without Apple ID/Password Here in this part, we will tell you how to factory reset iPhone 6s/7/8/X/XS (Max)/XR/11 without Apple ID or Apple ID password. Method 1. Wipe iPhone without Apple ID Using DFU Mode Open iTunes > Connect your
How to Factory Reset Your iPhone or iPad: A Simple …
· If you’ve lost your iPhone or iPad and want peace of mind knowing any stored data will not be accessed, you can also remotely wipe your device. Open Find my iPhone …
3 Easy Ways to Reset iPhone 6/6s without Passcode or …
· Or we need to wipe clean an iPhone before selling or giving it away. In this article I will show you 3 ways to reset or hard/factory reset an iPhone 6/6s withtout iTunes or screen passcode . As you may know, reset iPhone may clear all your iPhone data.
5 Methods to Erase iPhone Completely and Securely
5. Select a “Security Level” and input “delete” in the box on the pop-up window to confirm the erasure, then hit “Erase Now” to start to wipe the deleted files on the iPhone. If you still want to restore your iPhone, please backup your iPhone with iTunes, iCloud or
How to Clear Your Cache on an iPhone
· Clearing your cache is a simple yet effective way of freeing up storage space on your iPhone and making it run faster. Here’s how to do it in a few easy steps.
4 Ways to Erase All Data on Your iPhone 7/8/X/XS/XS …
Method 4: Wipe Your iPhone Remotely via iCloud Similarly, you can erase your iPhone data using iCloud on computer, which could also be simple. But some private data may be recoverable. It’s not safe if you want to give your phone away.
How To Reset iPhone & iPad: Wipe Device To Factory …
Resetting your iPhone or iPad completely wipes the data on the device and returns it to factory settings. (This is distinct from the less drastic processes of restarting and force-restarting, both
4 Ways to Factory Reset iPhone without iTunes
Permanently factory reset iPhone in one click. Clear cache data, junk files, history, apps, settings and other data. Support three levels to you for clearing iPhone as you wish. Work for iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5/4, iPad, iPod, etc.
[Top 6 Ways] How to Erase iPhone without Passcode
Part 3: How to Wipe an iPhone without Passcode via iTunes If you have ever synced your iPhone or iPad with iTunes before, you can follow the steps below to erase iPhone data without password via iTunes. Link your locked iPhone to the computer by using an
How to factory reset your iPhone and wipe its data, …
· How to factory reset your iPhone and wipe its data, whether you’re selling it or troubleshooting issues [email protected] (Olivia Young) 3/22/2021 Fewer high school students in …
How to Restart an iPhone (All Models)
· How to Force Restart iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone XS/XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone SE 2 A basic soft restart solves many problems, but it doesn’t solve them all. In some cases—such as when the phone is completely frozen and won’t respond to pressing the Sleep/Wake button—you need to try a force restart.
How to Fix Verification Failed on iPhone Issue …
· 2. Force Restart Your iPhone Force restarting an iPhone is slightly different than a regular restart. When you simply restart your iPhone the iOS system isn’t fully shut down, and thus, there can still be some lingering issues, and the best way to fix any of these